Help us preserve Navy SEAL families through aiding in the services of this unique ranch refuge.
- Located in San Diego’s pristine Mesa Grande region, just 45 miles from the Naval Special Warfare Center in Coronado, California.
- Outdoor activities for the entire family including fishing, hiking, horseback riding, camping, farming and a petting zoo.
- A self-sustaining rural lifestyle with on-site solar energy generation, water wells, windmills and six lakes.
- Unobstructed 360-degree views that range from the Great Sonoran Desert to the Pacific Ocean.
You can help us support the other stars of the ranch: the animals and livestock. Your help makes a huge difference in keeping the animals healthy and taken care of and allow them to be a meaningful part of the support the ranch offers to our visiting families. Donations are a great way to provide feed, water, and maintenance for the livestock. This 560-acre ranch is home to an American Bison, cattle, swine, horses for riding and therapy, chickens, rabbits, exotic llamas, and our own kid friendly mini-donkey. These animals make our ranch complete, they provide families the experience of being on a working ranch and meeting our beautiful animals rarely found in any other ranch in the United States. The mission of The C4 Foundation is to contribute to the mental and physical health and well-being of active duty US Navy SEALs and their family members to preserve family unity. Families will learn about animal welfare, ranch practices, and gain amazing experiences from their companionship.
Fish In Ponds
Support C4 Foundation with a monthly gift to help feed our live stock.
- Provides food and nourishment
- Boosts recovery through our scientific programs
- Encourages building empathany and recovering our heros