Help us preserve Navy SEAL families through aiding in the services of this unique ranch refuge.
- Located in San Diego’s pristine Mesa Grande region, just 45 miles from the Naval Special Warfare Center in Coronado, California.
- Outdoor activities for the entire family including fishing, hiking, horseback riding, camping, farming and a petting zoo.
- A self-sustaining rural lifestyle with on-site solar energy generation, water wells, windmills and six lakes.
- Unobstructed 360-degree views that range from the Great Sonoran Desert to the Pacific Ocean.
On our farm, our furry friends are often the key to recovery. Give to a family in need. Along with therapy, recovery, and for the animals and its care.The C4 Foundation asks for your support. We are seeking donations that will be applied to the costs of operating and renovating our new 560-acre ranch property. This will serve as the centerpiece of the C4 Foundation mission: to contribute to the mental and physical health and well-being of active duty US Navy SEALs and their family members by providing a sanctuary for rest, regeneration and re-connection of SEAL fathers, wives and children through the offering of neuroscience-based wellness programs both for individuals and whole SEAL families.
Fish In Ponds
Support C4 Foundation with a monthly gift to help feed our live stock.
- Provides food and nourishment
- Boosts recovery through our scientific programs
- Encourages building empathany and recovering our heros