Top 3 – Fun Facts
- Pigs don’t “sweat like pigs”; they are actually unable to sweat. They like to bathe in water or mud to keep cool, and they actually prefer water to mud.
- Pigs have a tremendous sense of smell. The large round disk of cartilage at the tip of the snout is connected to muscle that gives it extra flexibility and strength for rooting in the ground.
- Pigs have 15,000 taste buds! Humans have 9,000.
Where does my money go?
Costs Are Estimated And Fluctuate Seasonally
- Cost To Feed One Pig For One Year = $1,000.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For One Month = $175.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For Three Months = $525.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For One Year = $2,100.00
- *Includes Daily Maintenance Costs
- Living Cost (Water, Electric, Cleaning): $1,200.00
- TOTAL COST: $3,300.00
$0 of $3,300 raised