Top 3 – Fun Facts
- Rabbits are born blind and spend their first few days in a nest lined with grass and their mother’s fur.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing. Fortunately, they’re naturally kept short by the normal wear and tear of chewing.
- A rabbit’s ears can pick up sounds from every direction and are capable of hearing from two directions at the same time.
Where does my money go?
Costs Are Estimated And Fluctuate Seasonally
- Cost To Feed One Rabbit For One Year = $15.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For One Month = $12.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For Three Months = $36.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For One Year = $144.00
- *Includes Daily Maintenance Costs
- Living Cost (Water, Electric, Cleaning): $56.00
- TOTAL COST: 200.00
$0 of $200 raised