Top 3 – Fun Facts
- Rabbits are born blind and spend their first few days in a nest lined with grass and their mother’s fur.
- A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing. Fortunately, they’re naturally kept short by the normal wear and tear of chewing.
- A rabbit’s ears can pick up sounds from every direction and are capable of hearing from two directions at the same time.
Where does my money go?
Costs Are Estimated And Fluctuate Seasonally
- Cost For One Year For One Rabbit = $15.00
- Cost For Herd For One Month = $12.00
- Cost For Herd For Three Months = $36.00
- Cost For Herd For One Year = $144.00
- *Including Livestock Maintenance Fee
$0 of $200 raised