Top 3 – Fun Facts
- Donkeys travel in herds so they need another animal around.
- Donkeys that live on farms tend to be very protective of the other animals.
- Mini donkeys make braying and snuffling noises around people that they like.
Where does my money go?
Costs Are Estimated And Fluctuate Seasonally
- Cost To Feed One Mini Donkey For One Year = $2700.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For One Month = $215.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For Three Months = $645.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For One Year = $2700.00
- *Includes Daily Maintenance Costs
- Cost For Farrier Services For Herd For One Year: $2,400.00
- Farrier Cost Per Mini Donkey Each Month = $200.00
- Living Cost (Water, Electric, Cleaning): $200.00
- TOTAL COST: $5,300.00
$0 of $5,300 raised