Top 3 – Fun Facts
- Horses can sleep both lying down and standing up.
- A group of horses will not go to sleep at the same time – at least one of them will stay awake to look out for the others.
- Like humans, horses have different facial expressions to express their moods.
Where does my money go?
Costs Are Estimated And Fluctuate Seasonally
- Cost To Feed One Horse For One Year = $2,800.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For One Month = $450.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For Three Months = $1,350.00
- Cost To Feed Herd For One Year = $5,400.00
- *Includes Daily Maintenance Costs
- Cost For Farrier Services For Herd For One Year: $12,000.00
- Farrier Cost Per Horse Each Month = $200.00
- Cost For Veterinary Services Per Year = $16,385.00
- Living Cost (Water, Electric, Cleaning): $1,200.00
- TOTAL COST: $34,985.00
$0 of $34,985 raised