Preserve and Strengthen the Family
Navy Seals and their families
The C4 Foundation honors the legacy of Charles Humphrey Keating IV, a heroic Navy SEAL who was deeply rooted in his community and who gave his life defending our country and the freedoms we enjoy. Founded by Charlie’s family, the C4 Foundation’s goal is to research, develop and implement evidence-based solutions to maintain family unity within this elite group of warriors.
Join the CHUCK HEAVY movement by donating $4 every month. Members will receive a complimentary, one-of-a-kind “CHUCK HEAVY” shirt1. Every donation directly impacts an active duty Navy SEAL family.
The C4 Foundation asks for your support. We are seeking donations that will be applied to the costs of operating and renovating our new 560-acre ranch property. This will serve as the centerpiece of the C4 Foundation mission: to contribute to the mental and physical health and well-being of active duty US Navy SEALs and their family members by providing a sanctuary for rest, regeneration and re-connection of SEAL fathers, wives and children through the offering of neuroscience-based wellness programs both for individuals and whole SEAL families.
- The US Navy SEAL community immersed in nearly 2 decades of sustained combat and training.
- Physical and emotional trauma has impacted both the operator and their family
- There has been a marked increased in divorce and suicide rate, both telltale signs of extreme suffering
- There are limited resources available to active duty SEALs and their families
- The C4 Foundation aims to address these problems before they surface
- The C4 Ranch provides a sanctuary and science-based programs for SEAL families to develop, preserve and strengthen meaningful relationships
- Stronger relationships between these families provides a robust web of support
- The result is interconnected SEAL families who are better prepared to support each other in the face of unrelenting combat operations
On December 19, 2020, The C4 Foundation will be helping Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery to remember and honor our veterans by laying remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country’s fallen heroes.
- Order online through the direct link
- Click “Sponsor Wreaths”
- Select the number of wreaths to sponsor AND the location you want them to be sent
- Add other options (gravesite specifics, etc.) as desired
- Complete checkout process with credit/debit card or Paypal
- For Every wreath purchased through the C4 Foundation $5 will go back to us to support active duty SEAL’s and their families
- Wreaths Across America supports 2,100 Cemetery locations – we will be supporting Fort Rosecrans
- Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery never gets the amount of wreaths it needs – our goal is to ensure that there is a wreath on every grave. Fort Rosecrans has 110,000 veterans interred and last year they received just shy of 6,000 wreath sponsorships. To date they only have 3,400 wreaths sponsored, so 106,600 wreaths are needed for 2020. Arlington has 255,112 veterans interred and last year each grave had a wreath
- National Wreaths Across America Day is December 19, 2020