Navy Seals and their families
The C4 Foundation honors the legacy of Charles Humphrey Keating IV, a heroic Navy SEAL who was deeply rooted in his community and who gave his life defending our country and the freedoms we enjoy. Founded by Charlie’s family, the C4 Foundation’s goal is to research, develop and implement evidence-based solutions to maintain family unity within this elite group of warriors.
Join the CHUCK HEAVY movement by donating $4 every month. Members will receive a complimentary, one-of-a-kind “CHUCK HEAVY” shirt1. Every donation directly impacts an active duty Navy SEAL family.
MAY 1 @ 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
At the Coronado Yacht Club
The C4 Foundation asks for your support. We are seeking donations that will be applied to the costs of operating and providing the C4 Programs that will serve as the centerpiece of the C4 Foundation mission: To contribute to the mental and physical health and well-being of active-duty Navy SEALs and their family members by providing a sanctuary for rest, regeneration and reconnection of SEAL fathers, wives and children through the offering of neuroscience-based wellness programs both for individuals and whole SEAL families.
- The US Navy SEAL community immersed in nearly 2 decades of sustained combat and training.
- Physical and emotional trauma has impacted both the operator and their family
- There has been a marked increased in divorce and suicide rate, both telltale signs of extreme suffering
- There are limited resources available to active duty SEALs and their families
- The C4 Foundation aims to address these problems before they surface
- The C4 Ranch provides a sanctuary and science-based programs for SEAL families to develop, preserve and strengthen meaningful relationships
- Stronger relationships between these families provides a robust web of support
- The result is interconnected SEAL families who are better prepared to support each other in the face of unrelenting combat operations